Thursday 22 January 2015

The I LOVE ME and I SHOW IT Challenge

Hello Beautiful People!



In a bid to strengthen my relationship with me and by extension God and everyone around me, I have started to actively and consistently put some more self-love in motion. Showing yourself love sounds pretty basic, yet many of us neglect giving ourselves the very thing we so desperately seek. Instead we pour it onto others hoping they will pour it back on us, thus filling spaces and voids in us that only God and we ourselves can fill.
I am issuing a challenge for the next week (OR FOREVER) that I hope you will join me on. The I love me and I show it challenge. It's pretty simple, I'm going to add a list of ten things I suggest that I have been trying to incorporate to show me some love. Feel free to add what works for you and type it in the comments so others can try it too :-).




  • Remind yourself that you DESERVE love
  • Be more compassionate to yourself and others
  • Try something new (especially something you've procrastinated on)
  • Look in the mirror and smile and blow yourself a kiss each day
  • Stop worrying about the MANY opinions of others
  • Spend more time feeding your soul
  • Stop trying to blend in
  • Respect yourself completely
  • Appreciate the people in your life more (tell them too)
  • Be your own hero


Much love to you wherever your journey finds you today.
God Bless.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There, I am

Toya Stewart-Rowe

Follow Us

Instagram

Social media